Home Data and Statistical Reports Environmental Health Washington Tracking Network (WTN)
- You can search for data using the "keyword search" box on the left.
- Narrow your search using the drop-down selections.
- Or, select from the topics below then hit the submit button.
Data Available on WTN
- Climate and Health
- Community Characteristics
- Economic (children living in poverty, HUD unaffordable housing and transportation, income spent on housing, income spent on transportation, populations living in poverty, poverty, unaffordable housing, unaffordable transportation and unemployed)
- Education (college, no college degree, no high school diploma)
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Housing (housing with 10+units, mobile homes, overcrowded housing, post-2010 housing, pre-2010 housing)
- Languages (limited English, limited English proficiency (LEP) - counts and percentages, student data for LEP)
- Neighborhood Characteristics (alcohol outlet density, health professional shortage areas, limited access to healthy food, low voting rates, park access, poor land use mix, unoccupied housing)
- Population (median household income, population, limited access to a private vehicle, population 18 to 65 with no health insurance, population 65+ living alone, population under 5 years old, population with a disability, race, single parent household)
- Transportation (transportation safety, transportation to work)
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Cancer Incidence (brain/nervous system, breast, child cancer, digestive system, leukemia & lymphoma, melanoma, respiratory system, thyroid, urinary system
- Hospitalizations (asthma, CO, heart attack, heat stress, non-fatal injuries)
- Local Public Health Indicators (LPHIs)
- Access to Care (women's health, cancer screenings, care provider, unmet medical needs)
- Communicable Disease (childhood vaccinations, infections, influenza vaccinations)
- Environmental Health (food safety, on-site sewage)
- Maternal and Child Health (childhood injuries, low birth weight, maternal smoking, prenatal care, teen health)
- Prevention and Health Promotion (binge drinking, diabetes, falls, mental health, obesity, smoking, years of healthy life expectancy at age 20)
- Mortality (cardiovascular disease mortality, all cause mortality, cancer deaths, CO deaths, fatal injury, heat stress mortality, leading causes of death, life expectancy, and premature mortality)
- Pesticides (illness and event summaries)
- Pregnancy and Birth Outcomes (infant mortality, low birth weight, pregnancy outcomes, prematurity and sex ratio)
- Prescription and Drug Overdoses (fentanyl and other synthetic opioids, heroin, overdoses, opioid fatal overdoses, prescription opioid fatal)
Tell us what you think about our site!
For more information, please contact the Washington Tracking Network.
Receive updates and information about WTN by joining our WTN Listserv.
** indicates data suppression to protect confidentiality.
-- indicates no data collected.
NR indicates data are not reliable.