Once you choose a popular search, select the green submit button on the left to view the data and maps.
- Mosquito samples tested for West Nile virus by county
- Body mass index (BMI) in adults, 20 and older, by census tract
- Populations near heavy traffic roadways
- Premature mortality per 100,000 by census tract for 2009-2013
- Radon test results by zip code
- Children tested statewide for blood lead levels before their third birthday
- Air quality by county
- Uranium levels found in drinking water by county
- Lung cancer deaths by county during a five-year period
Use the drop-down menus on the left to customize your search.
Tell us what you think about our site!
For more information, please contact the Washington Tracking Network.
Receive updates and information about WTN by joining our WTN Listserv.