Welcome to WTN
Type in the keyword(s) for the data you are looking for in the "keyword search" box on the left side of this page.
When the topic appears below the keyword box, click on that topic. You can further customize your search using the drop down menus.
Click on the Submit button when you are ready.
Preview the topics from the list below, select a topic (highlighted in blue) and then use the drop down menus on the left to customize your search. Click on the green Submit button to see the data.
Data Available on WTN:
Use the drop-down menus on the left to customize your search.
- Climate and Health
- Environment (air stagnation, drought, flood risk, snow pack, urban heat, weather extremes, wild fires)
- Carbon Sources (commute to work, electricity use)
- Community Characteristics (alcohol outlet density, limited access to healthy food, low voter turnout and more; Emergency Preparedness and Response)
- Population (life expectancy, population, limited English proficiency, socioeconomic condition, vulnerable populations)
- Transportation (transportation safety, transportation to work)
- Asthma (hospitalizations)
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Cancer (brain/nervous system, breast, digestive system)
- Carbon Monoxide (deaths and hospitalizations)
- Heart attacks (hospitalizations)
- Heat Stress (hospitalizations and mortality)
- Injury (fatal and non-fatal)
- Mortality (cardiovascular, all cause and premature)
- Pesticides (illness and event summaries)
- Pregnancy and Birth Outcomes (infant mortality, low birth weight)
- Local Public Health Indicators (LPHIs)
- Access to Care (cancer screenings, care provider, unmet medical needs due to cost)
- Communicable Disease (childhood vaccinations, chlamydia infections, influenza vaccinations)
- Environmental Health (food safety, on-site sewage)
- Maternal and Child Health (birth weight, childhood injuries, maternal smoking, prenatal care, teen health)
- Prevention and Health Promotion (binge drinking, diabetes, falls, mental health, obesity, smoking, years of healthy life expectancy at age 20)
Tell us what you think about our site!
For more information, please contact the Washington Tracking Network.
Receive updates and information about WTN by joining our WTN Listserv.