Once you choose a popular search, select the green submit button on the left to view the data and maps.
- Populations near heavy traffic roadways
- Heat stress hospitalizations per 1,000,000 statewide during a five-year period
- Radon test results by zip code
- Asthma hospitalizations per 10,000 total population during a three-year period
- Children tested statewide for blood lead levels before their third birthday
- Air quality by county
- Uranium levels found in drinking water by county
- Lung cancer deaths by county during a five-year period
Use the drop-down menus on the left to customize your search.
For more information, please contact the Washington Tracking Network.