Once you choose a popular search, select the green submit button on the left to view the data and maps.
- Percent of time each census tract experienced a drought for the years 1969-2012
- Population living in a 100-year flood zone
- Alcohol outlet density, rate per 10,000
- Fatal and serious crashes involving speeding, rate per 100,000
- Cases of pesticide illness from drift, rate per 100,000
- Age-adjusted rates of asthma hospitalization, rate per 10,000
- Percent of area burned by wildfires, by census tract
- Body mass index (BMI) in adults, 20 and older, by census tract
- Populations near heavy traffic roadways
- Radon test results by census tract
- Children tested statewide for blood lead levels before their third birthday
Use the drop-down menus on the left to customize your search.
- Climate and Health
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Carbon Monoxide
- Heart attacks
- Heat Stress
- Pregnancy and Birth Outcomes
- Local Public Health Indicators (LPHIs)
Tell us what you think about our site!
For more information, please contact the Washington Tracking Network.
Receive updates and information about WTN by joining our WTN Listserv.