Once you choose a popular search, select the green submit button on the left to view the data and maps.
- Cases of pesticide illness from drift per 100,000
- Exposure to poor air quality, ozone
- Age-adjusted rates of asthma hospitalization per 10,000
- Percent of population served by community public water systems, by county
- Percent of area burned by wildfires, by census tract
- Mosquito samples tested for West Nile virus, by county
- Body mass index (BMI) in adults, 20 and older, by census tract
- Populations near heavy traffic roadways
- Radon test results by census tract
- Children tested statewide for blood lead levels before their third birthday
Use the drop-down menus on the left to customize your search.
Tell us what you think about our site!
For more information, please contact the Washington Tracking Network.
Receive updates and information about WTN by joining our WTN Listserv