Links to external resources are provided as a public service and do not imply endorsement
by the Washington State Department of Health.
Clicking on the links below will open a new browser window containing the linked
American Cancer Society
Association of Cancer Online Resources
- a site with e-mail lists, chat rooms, information and support group links
Breast Cancer Answers
- a site provided by the Public Health Institute, contains breast cancer information.
- information for patients and some for providers.
- a service provided by the National Cancer Institute
Fred Hutchinson Cancer
- science and research projects
International Association of Cancer
- links to cancer registries around the world and international cancer statistics.
International Union Against Cancer
- monographs of cancer mortality in other countries
National Cancer Institute SEER program
- national data and population files
National Program of
- links to national and other state data
Washington Tracking Network
- provides access to information and data about health outcomes, environmental exposures,
and related topics. WTN helps you understand how the hazards in the environment,
exposures, and health outcomes change over time or across regions.