Complaint Form (Nursing Programs)

Use this form if you need to file a complaint about one of the following nursing programs:
  • Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
  • Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
  • Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
  • Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
  • Master of Nursing or Master of Science in Nursing (MN and MSN)
  • Nursing Assistant
  • Refresher
  • Registered Nurse (Associate Degree Nursing - ADN)
  • Registered Nurse (Bachelor of Science in Nursing - BSN)
  • Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
  • Other
Looking for a different complaint form? See other options below:
  • See this form to file a complaint or report about a registered nurse, licensed practical nurse, advanced registered nurse, or nursing technician.
  • See this webpage if you need to file a complaint about another profession.