This course is designed for persons with designated responsibilities associated with the property room. Course content includes:
- Security and safeguards
- Laws governing operations of the property room
- Conducting research for final disposition of property
- Conducting an auction
- Properly destroying items from the property room
- Property room transfers
- Procedures and chain of custody
- Court room testimony
- Packaging and storage to maximize results for various testing processes
Prerequisite: Employment in the criminal justice field
Dress Code & Identification:
- Uniforms, agency logo clothing or business casual attire is appropriate for classroom wear.
- Visible Agency official ID is recommended (badges / agency IDs) while on campus.
Cost: $85 per person
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the Registrar via email
7 Days prior to class.
- Fee: $50 or course fee, whichever is greater.
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Dates and Locations listed below
***Is this class full or not available???? Please complete the Course Interest Survey. Please Note: This is not a waiting list. You will not be contacted by WSCJTC unless there is enough interest to generate a class being scheduled. At that time we will contact everyone that has shown interest so that applications can be submitted.
WSCJTC Application Form (Word)
WSCJTC Application Form (PDF)
(The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for the PDF version)