This class is 32 hours in length. Course content:
- The Interview Process
- Building Rapport
- Non-Verbal and Verbal Communication
- Interrogation Process
- Theme Development
- Interviewing Juveniles
- Interviewing Informants
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Cognitive Interview
- Behavioral Analysis Interview
- Legal Issues
- Written Confessions
Prerequisite: Current employment in the LE field
Dress Code & Identification:
- Uniforms, agency logo clothing or business casual attire is appropriate for classroom wear.
- Visible Agency official ID is recommended (badges / agency IDs) while on campus.
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the Registrar via email
7 Days prior to class.
- Fee: $50 or course fee, whichever is greater.
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- 3 1/2 days
- Dates and Location listed below
WSCJTC Application Form (Word)