This class is 32 hours in length. Course content:
- The Interview Process
- Building Rapport
- Non-Verbal and Verbal Communication
- Interrogation Process
- Theme Development
- Interviewing Juveniles
- Interviewing Informants
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Cognitive Interview
- Behavioral Analysis Interview
- Legal Issues
- Written Confessions
Prerequisite: Current employment in the LE field
Dress Code & Identification:
- Uniforms, agency logo clothing or business casual attire is appropriate for classroom wear.
- Visible Agency official ID is recommended (badges / agency IDs) while on campus.
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the Registrar via email
7 Days prior to class.
- Fee: $50 or course fee, whichever is greater.
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- 3 1/2 days
- Dates and Location listed below
***Is this class full or not available???? Please complete the Course Interest Survey. Please Note: This is not a waiting list. You will not be contacted by WSCJTC unless there is enough interest to generate a class being scheduled. At that time we will contact everyone that has shown interest so that applications can be submitted.
WSCJTC Application Form (Word)
WSCJTC Application Form (PDF)
(The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for the PDF version)
Submit Applications to:
Valerie Jenkins, Registrar