CIT - Crisis Intervention Team , King County Fire/EMS In-Service, Course #8068
This class is provided in accordance with the Mental Illness and Drug Dependency (MIDD) Plan strategy #10a – Crisis Intervention Training Program for King County Sheriff, Police, Jail Staff, and Other First Responders.
This is an 8-hour class to educate fire/EMS personnel on issues related to Crisis Intervention. This course will provide updated materials, skills, and public relations in regards to responding to individuals in behavioral health crisis.
Special Instructions #1:
- Fire/EMS personnel will receive backfill reimbursement for their attendance at this training based on a backfill rate per MIDD contract. Lunch and breaks may be provided while attending this class depending on class location.
Overtime / Backfill Reimbursement
Who can attend our classes?
- Open to ALL criminal justice/first responder personnel statewide with priority given to agencies in King County.
Dress Code and Identification:
- Uniform, agency logo clothing, or business casual attire is appropriate for attending a WSCJTC class. Refer to the Student Instructions below for details.
- Visible official ID is recommended (badges or agency IDs) while on campus or at offsite training location.
- One Day (8hrs)
- Dates Vary, Check Schedule
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the registrar via email
seven (7) days prior to class.
How to Apply:
Course, Program or Policy Questions
||Start & End Date
||July 13, 2017
19010 1st Ave S, Burien
|Cancelled / None
||September 26, 2017
||Enumclas / Auburn FD44 Station 96
17920 SE 400th, Auburn
|Open / None
||October 17, 2017
||Eastside Fire & Rescue Headquarters
175 Newport Way NW, Issaquah
|Open / None