This class is provided in accordance with the Mental Illness and Drug Dependency (MIDD) Plan strategy #10a – Crisis Intervention Training Program for King County Sheriff, Police, Jail Staff, and Other First Responders.
This is an 8-hour class to educate fire/EMS personnel on issues related to Crisis Intervention. This course will provide updated materials, skills, and public relations in regards to responding to individuals in behavioral health crisis.
Special Instructions #1:
- Fire/EMS personnel will receive backfill reimbursement for their attendance at this training based on a backfill rate per MIDD contract. Lunch and breaks may be provided while attending this class depending on class location.
Overtime / Backfill Reimbursement
Who can attend our classes?
- Open to ALL criminal justice/first responder personnel statewide with priority given to agencies in King County.
Dress Code and Identification:
- Uniform, agency logo clothing, or business casual attire is appropriate for attending a WSCJTC class. Refer to the Student Instructions below for details.
- Visible official ID is recommended (badges or agency IDs) while on campus or at offsite training location.
- One Day (8hrs)
- Dates Vary, Check Schedule
***Is this class full or not available???? Please complete the Course Interest Survey. Please Note: This is not a waiting list. You will not be contacted by WSCJTC unless there is enough interest to generate a class being scheduled. At that time we will contact everyone that has shown interest so that applications can be submitted.
||Start & End Date
||May 03, 2019
||Seattle Fire and Rescue/Georgetown Training Center
1000 S. Myrtle Street, Seattle
|Open / None
||November 12, 2019
||South Sound RFA
|Open / None