Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand advanced vehicle accident concepts of pre- and post-accident vehicle speeds and paths.
- Vehicle conditions related to accidents.
- Demonstrate use of appropriate formula applied to specific accident situations.
- Understand the problems and appropriate solutions to hazardous materials spills following traffic accidents.
Prerequisite: One year experience since the completion of Advanced Collision Investigation
Dress Code & Identification:
- Uniforms, agency logo clothing or business casual attire is appropriate for classroom wear.
- Visible Agency official ID is recommended (badges / agency IDs) while on campus.
- Seats are limited to 20, early application is suggested
- Hours Vary
- Monday thru Friday
- Dates and location listed below