This class is 40 hours in length. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and collect at-scene accident evidence such as tire marks, vehicle damage, roadway condition and vehicle and driver condition
- Accurately complete the standardized Accident Investigation Report
- Understand the most effective interviewing techniques for drivers, occupants and witnesses
- Organize and prepare for court use the evidence collected from the accident scene
- Appropriate attire for outdoor exercises
- 100 foot measuring tape
- 300 foot measuring tape
- A course manual
- Accident templates
Prerequisite: Currently employed as a law enforcement officer.
Dress Code & Identification:
- Uniforms, agency logo clothing or business casual attire is appropriate for classroom wear.
- Visible Agency official ID is recommended (badges / agency IDs) while on campus.
- Hours Vary
- Monday thru Friday
- Dates and location listed below
||Start & End Date
||May 05 -09, 2014
||Seattle PD Park/ 90/5 Complex
2203 Airport Way S Bldg C
Seattle WA 98134
|Open / $50