This Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Advanced Class is offered to give additional training to current CIT personnel at criminal justice agencies across the state of Washington.
The classes listed below are differing in details. Please review calendar and specific listing for course summary details.
- Successful completion of any CIT 40-HR Basic
Who can attend our classes?
- Law enforcement officers and deputies within the state of Washington that have successfully completed a CIT 40-HR Basic course. If a CIT, Advanced sponsored by King County, overtime/backfill reimbursement may be available for fully commissioned officers. Check individual listing for details.
- Criminal justice, fire, mental health providers, and other emergency responders, that have successfully completed a CIT 40-HR Basic.
Overtime / Backfill Reimbursement
Dress Code and Identification:
- Uniform, agency logo clothing, or business casual attire is appropriate for attending a WSCJTC class.
- Visible official ID is recommended (badges/agency IDs) while on campus.
- Off Campus classes may have dress requirements in the student instructions.
- Check Schedule, Days Vary
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the registrar via email
seven (7) days prior to class.
- Fee: $50 for late cancellations and no shows, or course fee, whichever is greater.
***Is this class full or not available???? Please complete the Course Interest Survey. Please Note: This is not a waiting list. You will not be contacted by WSCJTC unless there is enough interest to generate a class being scheduled. At that time we will contact everyone that has shown interest so that applications can be submitted.
There is no test for this class.
How to Apply:
Law Enforcement: Online Registration-LMS (Only agency authorized personnel can access this tool. Contact your Training Manager on your local procedures).
Questions: Contact LMS Help Desk |
Non Law Enforcement: Application
Course, Program or Policy Questions
Rev June 2016
||Start & End Date
||July 10 -14, 2017
|Open / None
Priority to King County agencies; open to all law enforcement & corrections agencies statewide. Note: This is not the FBI HNT course.