This class is a recertification of Defensive Tactics Instructor Level 2 #2076 and is 20 hours (2.5 days) in in length and should be attended within 3 years of last certification.
Prerequisite: Level One Defensive Instructor Course 2076
Dress Code & Identification:
- Uniforms, agency logo clothing or business casual attire is appropriate for classroom wear.
- Visible Agency official ID is recommended (badges / agency IDs) while on campus
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the Registrar via email
7 Days prior to class.
- Fee: $50 or course fee, whichever is greater.
***Is this class full or not available???? Please complete the Course Interest Survey. Please Note: This is not a waiting list. You will not be contacted by WSCJTC unless there is enough interest to generate a class being scheduled. At that time we will contact everyone that has shown interest so that applications can be submitted.
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm for day one and two
- 8:00 am-12:00 pm on the last day
- Dates and locations listed below
WSCJTC Application Form (Word)
WSCJTC Application Form (PDF)
(The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for the PDF version)