This class is a recertification of Control Tactics Instructor Course #2071 and is 32 hours in length and should be attended within 3 years of last certification. In accordance with OSHA standards, participants must have clean gym clothes daily with an additional set of clean clothes for class use.
- Students must read and answer questions for each chapter in the text:
- Sport Skill Instruction for Coaches
Prerequisite: Control Tactics Instructor Level 1 Course #2071
Dress Code & Identification:
- Uniforms, agency logo clothing or business casual attire is appropriate for classroom wear.
- Visible Agency official ID is recommended (badges / agency IDs) while on campus
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the Registrar via email
7 Days prior to class.
- Fee: $50 or course fee, whichever is greater.
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Dates and Locations listed below
WSCJTC Application Form (Word)
WSCJTC Application Form (PDF)