The DEPLOYMENT AWARENESS FOR TERT TEAM LEADER (0747)course takes the information a step further and discusses:
- The APCO/ANSI Standard on TERT Deployment
- Pre-Deployment Planning Phase
- Intra-State Deployment (with scenarios)
- Interstate Deployment (with scenarios)
- Departure Phase
- Deployment Phase
- Pre-Departure Planning
- Post Deployment
APCO - NENA TERT ANSI Standard - Available for OPTIONAL download
Please Note: If submitting more than one application for your agency, please prioritize the order in which you would like them accepted. We encourage you to apply early as these courses tend to fill quickly.
- Currently employed at a recognized PSAP in the State of Washington
- Completed TERT Team Member Class
- & completed FEMA (or EMI's)IS 144 - for national TERT credentialing, IS 100, 200, & 700 – all online- also required
Who can attend our classes?
- Public safety telecommunicators employed at a recognized PSAP in the State of Washington.
- Employees from other call centers, government agencies or security departments will not be accepted.
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Dates and locations listed below.
- Notification to our office is required two (2) weeks before the start of class
- Student no shows or cancelations less than two (2) weeks before class are billed $125.
- Materials may be required to be returned to our office.
There is no test for this class.
Priority of Acceptance
If submitting more than one application, mark each one in the order you’