This class is 40 hours in length. Topics include:
- Introduction to the Criminal Justice system
- State & Federal criminal history guidelines
- Records dissemination
- Media relations and resources
- Firearms laws
- Property and evidence
Prerequisite: Current employment in the law enforcement field
Dress Code & Identification:
- Uniforms, agency logo clothing or business casual attire is appropriate for classroom wear.
- Visible Agency official ID is recommended (badges / agency IDs) while on campus.
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the Registrar via email
7 Days prior to class.
- Fee: $50 or course fee, whichever is greater.
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Dates and Locations listed below
WSCJTC Application Form (Word)
WSCJTC Application Form (PDF) (The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for the PDF version)
Submit Applications to: