This class is 40 hours in length. Topics include:
- Introduction to the Criminal Justice system
- State & Federal criminal history guidelines
- Records dissemination
- Media relations and resources
- Firearms laws
- Property and evidence
Prerequisite: Current employment in the law enforcement field
Dress Code & Identification:
Visitors attending training at WSCJTC are encouraged to wear their agency logo shirt/uniform or agency ID badge while on campus. If you are not wearing agency identification, you will be asked to check in at the front desk and will be provided with a clip-on visitor's identification card.
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the Registrar via email
7 Days prior to class.
- Fee: $85 for Late cancellations or No Show.
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Dates and Locations listed below
***Is this class full or not available???? Please complete the Course Interest Survey. Please Note: This is not a waiting list. You will not be contacted by WSCJTC unless there is enough interest to generate a class being scheduled. At that time we will contact everyone that has shown interest so that applications can be submitted.
Revised Feb 2017
||Start & End Date
||December 11 -15, 2017
||Everett Police Department,
3002 Wetmore Ave., Everett, WA
|Open / $85