This course is designed for persons with designated responsibilities associated with the property room. Course content includes:
- Security and safeguards
- Laws governing operations of the property room
- Conducting research for final disposition of property
- Conducting an auction
- Properly destroying items from the property room
- Property room transfers
- Procedures and chain of custody
- Court room testimony
- Packaging and storage to maximize results for various testing processes
Prerequisite: Employment in the criminal justice field
Dress Code & Identification:
- Visitors attending training at WSCJTC are encouraged to wear their agency logo shirt/uniform or agency ID badge while on campus. If you are not wearing agency identification, you will be asked to check in at the front desk and will be provided with a clip-on visitor's identification card.
Cost: $85 per person
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the Registrar via email
7 Days prior to class.
- Fee: $85 for Late Cancellations or No Shows.
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday - Friday
- Dates and Locations listed below
***Is this class full or not available???? Please complete the Course Interest Survey. Please Note: This is not a waiting list. You will not be contacted by WSCJTC unless there is enough interest to generate a class being scheduled. At that time we will contact everyone that has shown interest so that applications can be submitted.
How To Apply:
Online Registration-LMS (Only agency authorized personnel can access this tool. Contact your Training Manager on your local procedures).
Questions: Contact LMS Help Desk |
Course, Program or Policy Questions:
Bob Graham |
Rev Feb 2017
||Start & End Date
||May 08 -12, 2017
19010 First Ave. S., Burien, WA
|Cancelled / None
||November 13 -17, 2017
||Everett Police Dept., So Precinct
3002 Wetmore Ave., Everett, WA
|Open / None