This class is 20 hours in length. It provides updates essential to the experienced civil employee. The class will emphasize student participation and problem solving approaches. Course content:
- Recent issues and lessons learned in the civil field
- Habeus Corpus
- Legal Update
- Service of Process
- Personal Property
- Real Property
- Questions & Answers/ Round Table Discussions
- Problem Solving
Instructors: A cadre of experts with extensive experience in civil issues
Pre-Requisite: Sheriff's Civil Function, Basic, Course 0610
Dress Code & Identification:
- Uniforms, agency logo clothing or business casual attire is appropriate for classroom wear.
- Visible Agency official ID is recommended (badges / agency IDs) while on campus.
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the Registrar via email
7 Days prior to class.
- Fee: $50 or course fee, whichever is greater.
- Monday 0900-1700
- Tuesday-Wednesday 0800-1700
- Dates and location listed below
WSCJTC Application Form (Word)
WSCJTC Application Form (PDF)
(The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for the PDF version)
Submit Applications to:
Valerie Jenkins, Registrar