This class is 28 hours in length. Course content:
- Sheriff's History
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Service of Process, Statutes, Fees and Terms, Legal Issues
- DV "Front Office Papers"
- Domestic Violence Legal Issues
- Habeas Corpus
- Personal Property, Attachment, Replevins, Bonds
- Personal Property Executions
- Real Property
- Officer Safety and Domestic Violence
Instructors: A cadre of experts with expansive experience in civil issues
Target Audience: Employed with a Sheriff's Office
Dress Code & Identification:
- Visitors attending training at WSCJTC are encouraged to wear their agency logo shirt/uniform or agency ID badge while on campus. If you are not wearing agency identification, you will be asked to check in at the front desk and will be provided with a clip-on visitor's identification card.
- Deadline: 7 Days prior to class email
- Fee: $80 for Late Cancellations or No Shows.
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Dates and locations listed below
- Class ends at noon on the last day of training.
***Is this class full or not available???? Please complete the Course Interest Survey. Please Note: This is not a waiting list. You will not be contacted by WSCJTC unless there is enough interest to generate a class being scheduled. At that time we will contact everyone that has shown interest so that applications can be submitted.
WSCJTC LMS – Please contact your Training Manager to get registered online via LMS for this course.
Registration status does not guarantee acceptance into the class. Selections will be completed four weeks prior to the class, and you will receive a notice at that time.
Registration or Course Questions:
Interested in hosting a course or teaching?
Contact the program Manager:
Name: Rachelle Wright
Title: Program Manager
Rev Dec 2017
||Start & End Date
||May 07 -10, 2018
19010 1st Ave S, Burien
|Full / $80