This class is 24 hours in length. Course content:
- The Interview Process
- Building Rapport
- Non-Verbal and Verbal Communication
- Interrogation Process
- Theme Development
- Interviewing Juveniles
- Interviewing Informants
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Cognitive Interview
- Behavioral Analysis Interview
- Written Confessions
Prerequisite: Current employment in Criminal Justice
Dress Code & Identification:
Visitors attending training at WSCJTC are encouraged to wear their agency logo shirt/uniform or agency ID badge while on campus. If you are not wearing agency identification, you will be asked to check in at the front desk and will be provided with a clip-on visitor's identification card.
- Deadline: If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to cancel the application, you must notify the Registrar via email
7 Days prior to class.
- Fee: $75 for Late Cancellation or No Show.
- 3 days
- Dates and Location listed below
***Is this class full or not available???? Please complete the Course Interest Survey. Please Note: This is not a waiting list. You will not be contacted by WSCJTC unless there is enough interest to generate a class being scheduled. At that time we will contact everyone that has shown interest so that applications can be submitted.
Revised Jan 2017
||Start & End Date
||May 02 -04, 2017
19010 1st Ave S, Burien
|Open / $75