Upon successful completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand advanced vehicle accident concepts of pre and post-accident vehicle speeds and paths
- Vehicle conditions related to accidents
- Demonstrate use of appropriate formulae applied to specific accident situations
- Traffic Template and Scientific Calculator (these were given in Basic Collision
- Notepad or small bound notebook for math work, pens, and pencils
- Pad of large size drawing paper (recommended 24x26 minimum)
- Large drawing triangles (30-60-90 degree and 45-45-90 degree) recommended 12" triangles
- Mechanical drafting pencil with replaceable lead
- Colored and Drawing pencils
- Drawing compass
- 360-degree protractors
- 100 and 300 foot measuring tapes
- Flex curve (optional)
- Drafting dividers (optional)
- Outdoor clothing for outside exercises
- One year experience following successful completion of Collision Investigation Basic Course #0201.
- There is a pre-requisite of one year experience at the advanced level prior to attending technical training.
Dress Code & Identification:
- Uniforms, agency logo clothing or business casual attire is appropriate for classroom wear.
- Visible Agency official ID is recommended (badges / agency IDs) while on campus.
- Hours Vary
- Monday thru Friday
- Dates and location listed below