This class is 40 hours in length. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and collect at-scene accident evidence such as tire marks, vehicle damage, roadway condition and vehicle and driver condition
- Accurately complete the standardized Accident Investigation Report
- Understand the most effective interviewing techniques for drivers, occupants and witnesses
- Organize and prepare for court use the evidence collected from the accident scene
- Accident templates – Northwestern University Center for Public Safety
Prerequisite: Currently employed as a law enforcement officer
Dress Code & Identification:
- Uniforms, agency logo clothing or business casual attire is appropriate for classroom wear.
- Visitors attending training at WSCJTC are encouraged to wear their agency logo shirt/uniform or agency ID badge while on campus. If you are not wearing agency identification, you will be asked to check in at the front desk and will be provided with a clip-on visitor's identification card.
- Deadline: 7 days prior to class. Send anemail to
- Fee: $100 No Show or Late cancellation.
- Hours Vary
- Monday thru Friday
- Dates and location listed below
***Is this class full or not available???? Please complete the Course Interest Survey. Please Note: This is not a waiting list. You will not be contacted by WSCJTC unless there is enough interest to generate a class being scheduled. At that time we will contact everyone that has shown interest so that applications can be submitted.
How To Apply:
Online Registration-LMS (Only agency authorized personnel can access this tool. Contact your Training Manager on your local procedures).
Questions: Contact LMS Help Desk |
Course, Program or Policy Questions:
Craig Bulkley |
| Cell 509-590-5545
Revised March 2017
||Start & End Date
||September 11 -15, 2017
19010 1st Ave. S Burien,
|Open / $100 &n|