DO NOT use this form to submit a Notice of Appeal. It will NOT be considered filed.
- You must have a docket number.
- Use a separate transmission for each appeal. Transmissions containing more than one docket number will be rejected and filing will not be accomplished, unless the multiple docket numbers have been consolidated by the BIIA. WAC 263-12-01501(d).
- Submit in electronic format only. After successful submission, DO NOT SEND A HARD COPY.
- Only ONE document per submission. File must be in Portable Document Format (PDF). The file size limit is 10Mb.
- You must enter an email address to receive email confirmation of successful
- If you do not see "Your document has been submitted." your form has NOT been
received by the BIIA.
- Documents received after 5 p.m. will be deemed filed the next business day. WAC 263-12-015(3) and WAC 263-12-01501.
QUESTIONS: Please call 360-753-6823 extension 1163.