Washington State

Office of the Attorney General

Attorney General

Bob Ferguson

If this involves a consumer dispute with a business please complete and submit a Consumer Complaint form. This ensures that we have adequate information to timely process your complaint. Haga clic aquí para leer esta información en Español / Click here to read this information in Spanish.
* Starred fields are mandatory in order to process your request.
Information About You
*Last Name:
*First Name:
Middle Name:
*Contact phone:
Best day(s) of the week and time(s) of day to reach you by phone:
*Contact e-mail address:
*Confirm e-mail address:
*Is this complaint about you?  
What language should we contact you in?
Information About the Landlord or Property Manager
*Landlord's Last Name:
*First Name:
Middle Name:
Property/complex name (if rental property is part of a complex):
*Address of property/complex:
Landlord's or Property Manager's phone number:
Landlord's or Property Manager's email address:
Information About this Complaint
*What happened that you would like to submit a complaint about?
List any deadlines the Landlord or Property Manager gave you that relate to your complaint:
Did the Landlord or Property Manager give you any documents that relate to this complaint:
Does this complaint involve a member or former member of the U.S. Armed Forces, Guard, Reserves, or a dependent? (optional)
Is there anything else we need to know about your complaint?
Documents and Images
Upload Documents and Images:
Accepted Document Types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PDF
Accepted Image Types: JPG, TIF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG
You may upload 5 files with a total file size limit of 20 megabytes .

Privacy Notice, disclaimer and signature
Some or all of the information submitted on this form may constitute a public record. By selecting YES below, I acknowledge that my complaint and attachments, once submitted, may become a public record subject to review by the Attorney General’s Office for applicable restrictions on disclosure. If you would rather submit your complaint via phone, you may do so by leaving a message at (833) 660-4877 and selecting Option 1 to leave a general message. A staff member will return your call.
Open the calendar popup.